Welcome to the ATLAS Metadata Interface!
This page gives access to two ATLAS tools:
- Dataset Search: search for real and simulated data.
- AMI-Tags: browse, view/edit/clone, add ATLAS AMI-Tags.
- Tag Collector: the ATLAS software release management software.
AMI dataset web pages:
- An overview of all the datasets catalogued in AMI.
- The dataset browser guides your search in a hierarchical way letting you choose your search fields and updating the result at each step.
- The simple search is by dataset name (fast) or keyword (longer, because many fields are searched).
- AMI tag interpretation and comparaison.
- The Nomenclature page gives access to the functions which control ATLAS dataset nomenclature like lists of valid data types.
- The MC dataset numbers catalogue shows which dataset numbers are reserved by physics groups and which have been used.
- Data period functions use both AMI and COMA tables to group runs and to define physics containers.
- The event count comparator. This interface compares events along the provenance chain.
Using AMI and Tag Collector with pyAMI.
For general discussions about physics metadata in ATLAS write to the Physics Metadata e-group.