Welcome to the ATLAS Metadata Interface!
This page gives access to two ATLAS tools:
- Dataset Search: search for real and simulated data.
- AMI-Tags: browse, view/edit/clone, add ATLAS AMI-Tags.
- Tag Collector: the ATLAS software release management software.
AMI dataset web pages:
- An overview of all the datasets catalogued in AMI.
- The dataset browser guides your search in a hierarchical way letting you choose your search fields and updating the result at each step.
- The simple search is by dataset name (fast) or keyword (longer, because many fields are searched).
- The Nomenclature page gives access to the functions which control ATLAS dataset nomenclature like lists of valid data types.
- The MC dataset numbers catalogue shows which dataset numbers are reserved by physics groups and which have been used.
- Data period functions use both AMI and COMA tables to group runs and to define physics containers.
- The event count comparator. This interface compares events along the provenance chain.
Using AMI and Tag Collector with pyAMI.
External data sources: RUCIO/ActiveMQ, PANDA/JEDI, TIER 0, COMA/Condition Database.
For general discussions about physics metadata in ATLAS write to the Physics Metadata e-group.